Rules of Play
Spaceworld would appreciate if you would read the following information carefully please.
- Play is restricted to 90 minutes each weekend, bank holidays and school holidays. Management reserves the right to charge for additional sessions for playtime exceeding this limit. We reserve the right to restrict play to 90 minutes on any other day.
- Under no circumstances are customers allowed to bring their own food and drink into Spaceworld (baby food excluded). Please speak to our Manager if you have any queries.
- Parents or Guardians must supervise the children using the play facility at all times.
- We provide staff to monitor usage of the playframe and have access to first aid facilities.
- Children who are unwell must not use the facilities
- Height and age restrictions apply and are in force for the safety of all children and our Managers will enforce them.
- Children must remove their shoes before playing on the equipment in the playarea.
- For hygiene reasons all children/parents must wear socks, long sleeve tops are also advisable.
- No food, drinks, sweets or chewing gum are to be taken into the playhall
- Pens, buckles, Jewellery, watches, money, sharp objects, etc. must not be taken into the playhall by children using the play equipment
- Personal items must not be left unattended. Spaceworld does not accept any liability for the Theft or loss of any items.
- Spaceworld does not permit the use of any photography equipment within the playhall. This is due to the sensitive nature of photography and children in public places. (We will allow booked parties within private party rooms)
- We do not accept any form of verbal or physical abuse towards Customers and Staff. We will prosecute any guilty parties.
Call us today on 0151 493 1717 or contact us via email.